Skip to main content

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 14 AUGUST 2020 FRIDAY

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 14 AUGUST 2020 FRIDAY

GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: The grace of God is sufficient for me in all that I do. My life is hidden in Christ forever. I will never be a cast away, I look forward and press on for the higher calling in Christ Jesus. I am favoured and blessed, I am a child of God, in Him I live move and have my being. With God almighty on my side I am something. Hallelujah!
READ >> DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 14 AUGUST 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 14 AUGUST 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 14 AUGUST 2020
PRAYER POINTS
I worship and adore You, my Father, for with You all things are possible.
Thank You, Jesus, for leaving Your glory in heaven, to show us the way of salvation and to die for our sin.
Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name.
Father, please, give me the grace to deny myself, and, take up my cross daily, and follow You, in Jesus’ name.
Father, let me never be ashamed to openly identify with You, Your word and Your kingdom, so that when You shall come in Your glory, You will not also, be ashamed of me, in Jesus’ name.
Father, give me the grace to live holy in this perverse and wicked generation; and, when the temptation to sin comes my way, please, make a way of escape for me, in Jesus’ name.
Father, I plug my life into You, overthrow every agenda of darkness over me and my household, in the name of Jesus.
Father, please help me wipe off my name and everyone in my household from the calendar of failure and slumber, in the name of Jesus
Father, my appointed time for glorious breakthrough: I SHALL NOT MISS IT, therefore: manifest now, in the name of Jesus.
Father, every power that wants me and my household to fail before our appointed time of favour: vanish now, in the name of Jesus.
Father, I command this day to be fruitful and bear positive fruits for me throughout the 24hours in it, in Jesus’ name
Father, for as many who are yet to know You and let You be their Lord and saviour have Your way in their lives henceforth, in Jesus’ name
Jehovah, let this nation experience the move of the Holy spirit in all areas, in the mighty name of Jesus
Father, concerning all in the position of leadership worldwide fill their lives with Your fear and truth, in Jesus’ name
FATHER, bless Your children; Pastor E. A. Adeboye, Pastor Foluke A. Adeboye, their children and everyone working with them; grant them divine health, and at the end of their sojourn here on earth, please, let them see You in glory, in Jesus name.
OUR FATHER, please uphold Your children working everyday on this platform (rccgonline.org) to prepare these prayers and declarations with Your right hand of righteousness. Give them the grace to keep up with this good work of Faith, in the name of Jesus
OUR FATHER, bless each and everyone dedicating their time to pray through these prayers & declarations at the point of their needs. Give them the grace to share/rebroadcast these prayers, in Jesus’ name.
FATHER, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.
Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
Thank you FATHER for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
By faith, appreciate God for answered prayers and declarations. Beloved, begin to thank God for the revival of your prayer life and your testimonies. See you here tomorrow. Bye-bye…
#GodBlessOurHomes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...