Skip to main content

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 20 AUGUST 2020 THURSDAY

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 20 AUGUST 2020 THURSDAY

GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: My life is hidden in the secret place of the Most High and I abide under the shadow of the almighty. The lord has made me untouchable for the evil hands of the enemy. The grace of God is sufficient for me in all aspect. The spirit of God guides me in all that I do. I will never fail, I will never suffer any loss, my testimony can never be truncated in Jesus name. Amen!
READ >> DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 20 AUGUST 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 20 AUGUST 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS 20 AUGUST 2020
PRAYER POINTS
Almighty Father, I worship and exalt Your majesty in Jesus’ name
Thank You, Father, for sending Your son, Jesus, to destroy all the works of the devil.
Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus name.
Father, thank You for the knowledge of who You are to me and my household in Jesus’ name
King of kings, manifest in my life like never before in Jesus’ name
Father eternal, Your name is a strong tower, keep me safe in Your name as I run to you, in the mighty name of Jesus
Abba Father, no matter the calamity that is flying around the world protect me and my household in Jesus’ name
Father, when the enemies shall come against me like a flood, please, raise a standard against them from heaven, in Jesus name.
Father, please, give me the grace to be vigilant and live soberly, so that I may not fall prey to the traps of the devil, in Jesus name.
I overcome You Satan, by the blood of Jesus and by the testimony of my mouth, and I destroy all your works in my life and family, in Jesus name.
I come against you, principalities, powers and spiritual wickedness in high places, I bind and render you powerless over my life and destiny, in Jesus name.
FATHER, bless Your children; Pastor E. A. Adeboye, Pastor Foluke A. Adeboye, their children and everyone working with them; grant them divine health, and at the end of their sojourn here on earth, please, let them see You in glory, in Jesus name.
OUR FATHER, please uphold Your children working everyday on this platform (rccgonline.org) to prepare these prayers and declarations with Your right hand of righteousness. Give them the grace to keep up with this good work of Faith, in the name of Jesus
OUR FATHER, bless each and everyone dedicating their time to pray through these prayers & declarations at the point of their needs. Give them the grace to share/rebroadcast these prayers, in Jesus’ name.
FATHER, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.
Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
Thank you FATHER for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
By faith, appreciate God for answered prayers and declarations. Beloved, begin to thank God for the revival of your prayer life and your testimonies. See you here tomorrow. Bye-bye…
#GodBlessOurHomes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...