Skip to main content

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 31 AUGUST 2020 MONDAY

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 31 AUGUST 2020 MONDAY

GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: I confess, the Lord has removed from my life every spirit of unforgiveness and resentment. I live a holy and upright life through the power of the Holy spirit. He has endowed me with His truth and His will always. Grace speaks and works for me, therefore I will never be disgraced in anyway because my father is watching over me always, in Jesus’ name. Hallelujah!
READ >> DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 31 AUGUST 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 31 AUGUST 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 1 SEPTEMBER 2020
PRAYER POINTS
Eternal rock of ages, I worship and adore Your majesty for who You are. Thank You for another beautiful day and grace of life, in the mighty Jesus
Lord eternal, have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus’ name
Holy spirit lead me this day and guide me in all my utterance in Jesus name
Father, I am here to appreciate You for the month of August.
Gracious Father, thank You for my life, my state of mind and the gift of good health.
Holy Spirit, thank You for coming through all my days in August. I appreciate Your kindness and compassion towards everything that concern me.
Father, as we gather in Your name, please come and move in our midst. We believe in the wonders of Your presence and desperately desire Your presence.
Father, I believe in Your promises more than my doubts. Help my weaknesses in the coming months of 2020, in the mighty name of Jesus
Father, as I approach September, I ask that You will shower me with Your love and grace, in the mighty name of Jesus
Father, help me to know You more in September 2020. Help me to experience the saving power of Your grace, in Jesus’ name
Father, give me the grace to overcome my negative addictions. Let Your power break every stronghold of iniquity in my life, in the name of Jesus
Father, please, give me the grace to finish well and strong; and empower me to make it into heaven at last, in Jesus name.
Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, his entire household and everyone working with them. Adonai, please make a way for them where there seems to be no way, financially, materially and spiritually. They will not miss their rewards in Heaven, in Jesus name.
OUR FATHER, please uphold Your children working everyday on this platform (rccgonline.org) to prepare these prayers and declarations with Your right hand of righteousness. Give them the grace to keep up with this good work of Faith, in the name of Jesus
OUR FATHER, bless each and everyone dedicating their time to pray through these prayers & declarations at the point of their needs. Give them the grace to share/rebroadcast these prayers, in Jesus’ name.
FATHER, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.
Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
Thank you FATHER for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
By faith, appreciate God for answered prayers and declarations. Beloved, begin to thank God for the revival of your prayer life and your testimonies. See you here tomorrow. Bye-bye…
#GodBlessOurHomes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...