Skip to main content

TUESDAY 4TH AUGUST.LIVING ON GOD’S WORD BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME.

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES TUESDAY 4TH AUGUST.

LIVING ON GOD’S WORD BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME.

And he said unto them, Where is your faith? And they being afraid wondered, saying one to another, What manner of man is this! for he commandeth even the winds and water, and they obey him (Luke 8:25)

A certain young man was deathly ill, and thought he’d die. On a certain Friday evening, he was brought to me. After explaining to me what the problems were, I said to him, “See me on Sunday."

Later on, as he shared his testimony, he said, “When Pastor Chris said to me, ‘See me on Sunday,’ I knew I wasn’t going to die before Sunday, because I’ll have to see him.” He held on to the word to see me on Sunday. We ministered to him eventually and he was miraculously restored.

That’s how to live your life on the Word of God; you take the Word that’s come to you from God and anchor your life on it; you live by it. It also brings to mind an experience between Jesus and His disciples on a certain occasion. He had said to them, “...Let us go over unto the other side of the lake...” (Luke 8:22). During the sail, it became so stormy that the disciples were terrified and cried to the Master saying, “...Master, master, we perish...” (Luke 8:24)

The Master’s response to them is what we read in our theme verse. He asked them, “Where is your faith?” His question wasn’t about the wind and the storm. Rather, He was saying, “I told you we’re going to the other side, and if I said that, then we must arrive at the other side, irrespective of the boisterous and tempestuous wind; we don’t perish on the way!” He was saying, “You should have relied on my words."

It makes no difference what’s going on around you, refuse to be agitated. Don’t be flustered by the economic or political wind around you; live your life on God’s Word. Stay your life on His word and know that until you’ve fulfilled it, nothing can stop you; nothing can destroy you. Go about God’s business, preaching the Gospel unafraid and unintimidated. The greater One lives in you. Hallelujah!

PRICELESS ❤️...https://wp.me/p9v28c-1X0

CONFESSION
I’m completely yielded to the ministry of the Word, and through study and meditation, the Word mingles with my spirit, producing in me the message it carries. I respond to situations and circumstances from the standpoint of the Word. Therefore, I live victoriously every day, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Joshua 1:9; Luke 10:19; 1 John 4:4

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 8:1-17 & Psalms 68-69
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Ephesians 5:25-33 & Isaiah 55

#recovery #wehavemoved #perfection #affirmationtrain #upward #forward #blessings #thankyoupastorchris #kingdom #talkingsession #completement #alignment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...