Skip to main content

DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 4 AUGUST 2020 TUESDAY

DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 4 AUGUST 2020 TUESDAY

GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: The presence of the LORD fills my life daily, the atmosphere around me is charged with his supernatural ability. Therefore I always find myself victorious in all aspects of life. I will never be defeated, I will never suffer any type of loss either small or big. The grace to pursue, recover and overtake has been released unto me. I live in abundance, I live in grace, I live in prosperity and the righteousness of Christ keeps me always in the right path. Therefore I can never be defeated or disgraced because Jesus is in charge of my life always. Hallelujah!
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 4 AUGUST 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 4 AUGUST 2020
DAILY DECLARATIONS
This Tuesday, the presence of God will go with me and my household in Jesus’ name!
I decree my steps are directed to the right path always and I will never be at the wrong place at the wrong time, in the mighty name of Jesus
Mighty God thank you for terminating every power set out to victimise me in any aspect of life, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree I will not suffer any loss in any aspect, I will not gather for failure in any aspect of life, in th the mighty name of Jesus
I decree my joy in life will constantly be overflowing in all aspect, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree help rise for me even in places I least expect it in Jesus’ name
I decree this month, I will chase, overcome, recover and live a life of abundance, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree the power of deliverance is released upon this nation and nations around the world and an end has come to any force or entanglement of slavery, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree my desires in life will never be rubbished or tarnished by any force or power known or unknown, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree over all authorities working against the plans of God for His children, they will be silenced permanently as the lord grants victory to His own, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree concerning the church and body of Christ the gate of hell will never prevail because our lives are hidden in Christ, in Jesus’ name
I decree every journey I embark on henceforth, I will experience the possibility of God beyond the imagination of men in Jesus’ name
I decree, let every believer on this platform (rccgonline.org) never miss the promises of God that stands sure in our lives and our joy will never turn to sadness in Jesus’ most powerful name
I decree over my country the purpose of God only will manifest in all ramifications, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree concerning my health, the grace of God will continue to speak for me, in the mighty name of Jesus
What A FAITHFUL FATHER!
We return all Glory to our FATHER in heaven.
Dear Holy Spirit, thank You for all the testimonies on this platform, please continue to inspire the intercessory team for more prophetic declarations on this platform, in Jesus’ name
Somebody shout Hallelujah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...