Skip to main content

SATURDAY 1ST AUGUST.SERVE THE LORD WITH YOUR LIFE

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SATURDAY 1ST AUGUST.

SERVE THE LORD WITH YOUR LIFE

For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it  (Luke 9:24)

A certain man advised his son who was a Christian against being too active for Jesus Christ. He was concerned that the son could lose his life for serving Jesus Christ and preaching the Gospel. But the son replied, “Dad, I’m only doing what Jesus said I should do; I’m serving Him with my life."

The man was offended and said with acerbity, “You’re doing what Jesus said you should do? That’s why He died young; at thirty-three! They killed Him!” Like that man, there’re many who neither understand Christ’s purpose, nor the meaning of life. It’s not how long you live; it’s about the life you live.

The truth is, for such people, the issue really isn’t that they want to live long or want their loved ones to live long. If that were the case, God promised them eternity; their real problem is the fear of death.

As long as the fear of death dominates a man, he can’t live to his best potentials; he can’t fulfil his calling in life. He’ll say and do things he really doesn’t believe, all in a bid to save his life. But we read in our opening verse, “…whosoever will save his life lose it….” Live your life for Christ unreservedly! You’ve got to be able so say, “Come what may, I stand for Jesus Christ and His Kingdom! I’ll preach the Gospel, no matter what!"

Remember what He said in Luke 10:19, “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” As you go about preaching the Gospel, especially in these last days, be fearless, for the Lord Himself is your defence. Even now, He’s saying to you the very same words He said to the Apostle Paul in Acts 18:10, “For I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city."

PRICELESS ❤️...https://wp.me/p9v28c-1X0

CONFESSION
live in the realm of life, where death has no power. I’m crucified with Christ; nevertheless, I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me, and the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God who loved me and gave Himself for me. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
Colossians 3:23-24; 1 Corinthians 15:58; Acts 20:24

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 6:1-14 & Psalms 56-59
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Ephesians 5:1-8 & Isaiah 52

#wehavemoved #perfection #affirmationtrain #upward #forward #blessings #opening #kingdom #talkingsession #completement #alignment #loveworld #ministry #blessed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...